|Episode No.:||123+124, Movie|
|USA Airdate:||November 6, 2009|
|Previous Episode:||Single Cell Anniversary|
|Next Episode:||Pineapple Fever|
"Truth or Square" is a TV Movie from Season 7.
- Mr. Krabs
- Nat Peterson
- Mother SquarePants
- Father SquarePants
- Billy (Teenager)
- Bikini Bottomites
- I'm Ready to Go to Work (Song)
- Oh, Krusty Krab (Song)
- Squidward Tentacles Theme Song
- Patrick Seastar Theme Song
- Eugene Krabs Theme Song
- The Day That Couldn't Get Much Better (Song)
- We've Got Scurvy (Song)
The Krusty Krab celebrates its 117th anniversary, and Eugene H. Krabs plans to sell lots of Krabby Patties. But SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Sandy Cheeks and Mr. Krabs accidentally get locked in the freezer before they have a chance to celebrate. While finding their way through air shafts, they look back at some memorable moments in their lives and tell each other shocking reveals. Meanwhile, Plankton finally finds the perfect opportunity to steal the Krabby Patty formula!
- The original title is based on the Boys Like Girls song "The Great Escape".
This episode was poorly received with Pieguyrulez considered this the second worst season 6 episode (after Choir Boys) and this also made it to number 1 on MoBrosStudios top 20 worst Spongebob episodes (fan edition) and originally gonna be called down by Troublesometruckloverbuttimothytheghost hater.
- This is the fourth time someone got locked in the freezer. The first time was in SB-129, the second time was in Nasty Patty and the third time was in Wigstruck although it was just mentioned.
- Every movie so far has aired in November.
- The Krusty Krab isn't 117 years old!
- There may be a marathon to go with the movie. There are planned episodes that will yet air in November.
- The original name was, The Great Escape! but later it was moved to Truth or Square?.
- In September, there will be a book released, based on this episode. It's called SpongeBob SquarePants: The Great Escape!.
- This is the third TV movie. The first was, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. The Second was Atlantis SquarePantis and the fourth is, Neptune's Party.
- The German version airs on the 7 of November, 12 days later it airs in the USA.
- This is the second movie in which Plankton is arrested.
- Mother SquarePants and Father SquarePants re-appeared in this Episode.
- On November 10, there will be a game released that is based on this episode.
- The name is probably a parody of the game, Truth or Dare.
- This is the only TV Movie where Neptune has no appearance. In The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie he appeared. In Atlantis SquarePantis he appeared in the museum on a portrait and he appears in Neptune's Party.
- This is the only movie in which Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy appear in, though they appeared in a comic based on the Movie.
- The episode is called Truth or Square?, but the book calls it The Great Escape!, it's original name.
- This Episode is also called, "Stuck in the Freezer".
- There will also be a game to the Movie called, "Truth or Square".
- The date for USA was going to be November 19, but later it was changed to November 6.
- it is very unlikley to be alive eleventy seven years
|Season 5 Season 6 →Season 7|